Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.co.uk and .uk domain names wanted budget up to 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i get the feeling there is some fishing going on, especially with the OP stating there has been "NO DEALS" yet, how can you have 50k to spend and receive umpteen offers but still do no deals?!

Ought to ban these types of posts (especially new members with zero credibility), been dozens over the years.. 50k means I can spend £50..

Yes as mentioned this is another newbie with no real budget don't waste your time

Last edited:
The OP is the same person that bought holiday.co.uk and numerous other great names.

The OP is the same person that bought holiday.co.uk and numerous other great names.

Not sure why he said he has not done any deals then (Only a couple of comments back)

Why whats wrong with myreallycoolukdomainname.co.uk i only want 25k :D ha!

To be fair, Gill is bona fide, with a large portfolio of names I'd be delighted to get hold of.

One thing I've been curious about holiday.co.uk and holiday.uk is why those are the only domains in Domainlore's finalised sales list that has the actual price of the sale redacted. I suppose someone has asked for privacy to support any future transactions on those domains.

With regard to the OP, I prefer to take people as they come unless they cause me a problem. They haven't done anything egregious so I think, new or not, they deserve goodwill. Maybe I'm just soft and sentimental.

With regard to the OP, I prefer to take people as they come unless they cause me a problem. They haven't done anything egregious so I think, new or not, they deserve goodwill. Maybe I'm just soft and sentimental.

Agreed.... you can't judge... but at the same time a new member on their first post has to be taken with a pinch of salt, after all, most are fishing for price ideas... so it should be treated that way... but can we keep threads to the point?.. (he says once more devaluing the thread).. this one's digressing and getting more airtime for the wrong reasons...

PS - I don't appreciate dumbing down of my posts... they are on point.

Happy Christmas! :)

I appreciate all of the messages sorry I have not had time to reply which basically means It's not for me.

Last edited:
@Chris Holland - Simon Says has just emailed me his UK drivers licence. The name on this document is nothing like the one you have just posted.

And maybe because of the fact that you've been called out as someone who has no money and hasn't paid for a domain you agreed to in the past.

This is rich coming from you given you had my customer release a domain to you and then didn't pay! You never honoured the promise to pay and it took a threat of being banned by Admin for you to return the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom