Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.co.uk and .uk domain names wanted budget up to 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

Please send me or reply with a list of your (co.uk &.uk) domain names for sale with prices, ideally one word names/ key word names.

Budget up to 50k but if you have higher valued names please send them across.

Please do not send me = rubbishlike.co.uk -10k as you will be wasting my time.

Please note we are looking for some quick sales to be completed before Christmas/ New Year subject to contract or latest by end of January 2020.

biotechnology.co.uk

Last edited:
Disappointing, not good guys. The OP is looking for premium names, so it's on us, if we want, to pass over the best in the portfolio not say go and study my hundreds/ thousands of names, most of which will be midling, at best.

XXX on both the .co.uk and .uk

Pm me for price if interested in this high traffic generic adult name.

It has thousands of direct type in traffic per month.

cheapflight.uk £xxxx pm if interested

PM sent

solary.png

Price: $5000

Dan.com: https://dan.com/buy-domain/solary.co.uk
1 x $5000 or 10 x $500

Godaddy.com: https://br.godaddy.com/domain-auctions/solary-co-uk-230447151
1 x $5000

I appreciate all of the private messages some good ones there which we are considering. But have not closed any deals yet....

Disappointing, not good guys. The OP is looking for premium names, so it's on us, if we want, to pass over the best in the portfolio not say go and study my hundreds/ thousands of names, most of which will be midling, at best.

It's simple if you have domain names you wish to sell then let me know, rather it then just sitting there collecting dust, paying another years renewal fee and dreaming one day I will make some money from it.....

Shame there is not one simple website platform where names can be put up for sale with a low commission fee taken. #justsaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom