Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.com values!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It just gets worse for me.

I offered lowish $xxx on a possible .com brandable 6 months ago and heard nothing.

Yesterday I got a counter bid of mid $xx,xxx

This is on a made up 5 letter word!

Give me strength.

No offence. But, I also get quite a few low xxx offers for .coms. In the majority of times I wouldn't bother taking the time to answer.

If the registration is old 6 to 8 + years then the registrant clearly attaches some value that is always likely to be above the xxx range. I could understand your frustration if it were a recent registration with all the rest of the Gtld's available. But I'm constantly surprised by individual offers that clearly haven't taken any time to try and nail down a realistic offer price.

I'm guessing this a reasonably pronounceable word in order for you both to see value in the first place

I offered lowish $xxx on a possible .com brandable 6 months ago and heard nothing.

Give me strength.

How much do you really feel it's worth ?
Why didn't you offer that in the first place ?

Maybe the owner see's more value in it than you do.

Make up a different word that suites your purpose,
If you can't you may have to admit that there is more value in the one that's for sale.

The .com world is everything has 2 extra 0's on it.

If you want a LLLLL brandable, I'd suggest ebay and see what you can get, but buying from a .com holder isn't going to be cheap. Look at brand bucket for example.

Give me strength.

whats your budget, how many letters max and will send what i got some possibles from my vault

It was the specific domain that interested me.

My gripe was a 6 month wait for a reply and, forgot to add to my first post, the message with it was " what are your plans for this domain?"

My gripe was a 6 month wait for a reply and, forgot to add to my first post, the message with it was " what are your plans for this domain?"

That's a common question that many .com portfolio holders ask. It's one way to try and gauge how much the buyer they're talking to is serious about purchasing.

Well ... seller named his price!

May I ask you where you got the counter offer of $xx,xxx? Did the bidder just contact you out of no where or from some websites that you posted the domain? I have many domains that I believe that they are brandable, but I don't want to pay for the promotion fee on Sedo or GoDaddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom