Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain landrush details announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone else seen the email yet ?

NFPAS Ltd has partnered with Nominet to run the online auctions for contested short domain names from the landrush phase. Nominet has confirmed to us that you are entitled to participate in the auctions.

We are pleased to announce that the auctions will be starting on the following dates at 10am (UK time):

Auction Number Start Date Auction Description

1 20-Jul all .me.uk domains

2 27-Jul .org.uk domains starting with the letters A through to I

3 03-Aug .org.uk domains starting with the letters J through to R

4 10-Aug .org.uk domains starting with the letters S through to Z and all the .org.uk numbers

5 01-Sep .co.uk domains starting with the letters A through to I

6 07-Sep .co.uk domains starting with the letters J through to R

7 14-Sep .co.uk domains starting with the letters S through to Z and all the .co.uk numbers

Glad they are doing the .co.uk in september - means I can go on holiday without the prospect of being glued to my laptop :)

Yup, got the email as well, still got 3 weeks to smash piggy banks, sell my unused toys and sell cookies to save up for the auction.

yep, got it. seems like it is pretty organised and well run :eek:

agree with last 2 comments too :grin:

Glad they are doing the .co.uk in september - means I can go on holiday without the prospect of being glued to my laptop :)

would have preferred to know if got a co.uk first as the org.uk is the second choice

I'm getting a page error from them on the registration link, anyone else?

You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list. Please try the following:

• Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

• Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
  • Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.

I'm getting a page error from them on the registration link, anyone else?

"The auction registration will open on Monday, 4th July at 10am (UK) time which will allow you to register to take part in the auctions. To gain access to the registration page, you will need to click on this link Landrush Registration"

I assume they haven't opened it yet?

Cheers guys, just had an e-mail from them to say the first error msg I saw has now been replaced by a clearer page advising reg isn't open yet, which makes it clear to anyone else visiting. :)

So how many auctions per day would that be? a 5 or 7 day week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom