Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DomainStudio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This could be put in the wordpress section as well I suppose but fits better here.

Following on from the release of the iCodes for Wordpress plugin the next project is the DomainStudio - domain portfolio manager for Wordpress plugin.

It uses the wp admin development framework I developed for that and enhances it with additional features to use the WP3.3+ custom post types and taxonomy features, with some ajax & jquery thrown in.

The look and feel for the admin framework can be seen in the iCWS2 plugin main site images at icws2.co.uk.

The custom post & taxonomy features can be seen in the images below for the current wip version of the domain management interface.

Looking at 3 versions.
basic - with below and a settings interface. csv import & a few widgets & shortcodes, multi-categories.
pro - above with full interface, multiple import & export options, widgets & shortcodes, taxonomy search, a few other bits.
merchant - above with integrated sales & contact.

If you have any suggestions or requests for functionality post below.

S.

ds1.png

ds2.png

Do you have a live demo?
For the admin framework or the actual wordpress site?

Do you have a live demo?
For the admin framework or the actual wordpress site?

No not yet. That's just an internal mockup using my custom post-type/taxonomy framework. Working on the rest of the admin side atm, then the front-end for shortcodes/widgets etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom