Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

dressupgamesforgirls.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
135k uk exacts, 673k global exacts... any worth? I know it's the least preferable extension, but in terms of SEO potential?

Only if you can rank it number 1 on Google, I imagine that with them UK exacts it would get you 10k+ UV per month.

I think the keyword tool is lying

The trends are quite steady for the whole of the year, I would agree with you if it was a sudden surge, this isn't girls looking to dress theirselves up but online games where you choose a girl and add hair, clothes etc, you can upload a photo of yourself and dress yourself up.

Hmm nice, good challenge. I don't know whether to storeburst and sell console games or develop it as an online game site, far less effort for a SB

Damn, showing my age :lol:

Trying to redeem myself now:

Looking at the sort of sites that come up near the top of Google, it seems this dressing up lark is squarely aimed at young girls. The online stuff is simple drag and drop item of clothing etc. the kind of game you happily let your 8 year old girl play on the internet because its easy for them, and it keeps them busy for a while.

Sure some searches will be parents looking for sites to let their kids play on and even some parents looking for games to buy, such as the current batch of Wii or DS games of this genre...but mostly i'm just seeing online flash games as the main reason for searching for this phrase.

With all this in mind, I don't think a store will be successful as kids this young don't have online purchasing power. Even if you storebust a load of Wii and DS games about dressing up, after a kid has dragged their parents to the PC saying 'i want this', i think a parent is more likely to buy them from a reputable games company.

I think your best bet is to have a site rating loads of these flash dressing up games with links to the games online. Go on about be safe for kids and child friendly games. (suits the extension as well) Then have a load of Adsense adverts and just let young kids jab at any old adsense link as they're surfing the site.

Last edited:
dressupgames/org/uk drops soon ;)

...and here's a couple of related FTRs,

freegirlgames/co/uk
playdressupgames/co/uk

I've put a storeburst on it until I've got time to work on a site, but I like your idea of just linking to games around the web Timmy, instant link exchange possibilities and like you said, little kids click on all sorts.

Rush - I should really have checked to see if any related names were dropping before posting :p

Use a simple arcade template and plugin and create a site like this: miniclipgames(orguk)

Takes you about 15 mins

I don't and never have used wordpress... is there a site somewhere with free to use java games that i can just bang on a site of my own making? Or are there any budding java scripters out there that want to make me some dress up games for free in return for publicity on the site :)

You would be saving yourself a lot of time using a template like that, the plugin even lets you select dress up games.

Anyway, if you want to build something yourself simply go to miniclipgames.com and select the codes of the games you want to display on ur site

You would be saving yourself a lot of time using a template like that, the plugin even lets you select dress up games.

Anyway, if you want to build something yourself simply go to miniclipgames.com and select the codes of the games you want to display on ur site

WTF , this takes you to an online drug store :?

It did the 1st time I tried it but not now :confused:

Doodle - cheers dude, that pizza game is basically a dress up game with a pizza instead of a person, I'll look into it

sevenhills - I'm willing to spend a bit of time on this site as the type-in traffic is so much more than my others, cheers for the link

boxer - Cheers I'll check that out aswell. And ye i agree it is, my first domain (before i had heard of GKT) had less than 10 UK exacts, so there's been some progression in the last few weeks lol

to be fair i much prefer freegirlgames/co/uk
but i cant be arsed to make the site, and i prefer products :)

:twisted:its my daughters fault!! she made me!! blame her!!:twisted:

now iv got to make a "site with her help" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom