Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk eBookReaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,

I've built this website over the last few months.

It currently ranks 5th for its mean keyword and receives around 40-50 visits per day and growing.

Adwords says a CPC of 2.35, but I've been using affiliate business model which hasn't been too successful so far. I was still waiting for site to age and traffic to increase before expecting major results.

I don't know how much to value this but I'm open to offers since I have my eye on another domain. I'm looking for low-mid £x,xxx.

Thanks.

Adam

Nice domain Adam,

Did the site have anything on it before you developed it? Also what affiliate sales have you had so far?

Thanks

No, the domain didn't have anything on it before I developed it a few months ago.

I've had a handful of affiliate sales each month at Amazon.co.uk, but nothing major. I have a feeling i'd make more on adsense with a $2 CPC.

Have you revised your asking price/ or you still looking for XXXX?

Hi,

There's no way I'd look for less than x,xxx. Any decent offers of £x,xxx will be considered. My main reason for selling is that I'm building some big sites in finance and want to cut down my network now.

OK.

I've made 10 ebook reader sales this month so far (19th December).

I'm going to set the BIN at £2.5k. I don't think I'll be going any lower then that.

Thanks.

Adam

OK.

I've made 10 ebook reader sales this month so far (19th December).

I'm going to set the BIN at £2.5k. I don't think I'll be going any lower then that.

Thanks.

Adam

How much sales revenue from the 10 sales did you bring you in please?

I made around 12 ebook sales last month (December 2011). I think total commission was only around £30. I'm trying to add adsense on the site however to improve earnings, but I need to wait for my Adsense PIN to come in the post before I can install on site..

Thanks.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom