Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Ethical or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I recently visited a website that stated I could buy their products from 1 of 3 other sites.

WebsiteA.com
WebsiteB.com
WebsiteC.co.uk

I visited all 3 sites to compare prices, but WebsiteC.co.uk returned a page not recognised. I changed the .co.uk to .com and WebsiteC appeared.

The WebsiteC.co.uk is actually still available to register.

Should I tell them their link is wrong or perhaps just buy the .co.uk version … and either just use their traffic or hope they offer to purchase this TLD???

hehehe I'd buy it. We bought a kitchen little while ago and came with 12 months interest free. I noticed the hyphened version of the finance company was free as they had just rebranded to another name.

Makes me upto $6 a day.. Its just nice to get one over the finance company ;)

Tell them you are a nice guy that you registered their domain for their behalf. Ask them to give you free stuff whatever it is. If they don't give you free stuff redirect their domain to a competitor and threat them to sell it :)

turnic said:
Tell them you are a nice guy that you registered their domain for their behalf. Ask them to give you free stuff whatever it is. If they don't give you free stuff redirect their domain to a competitor and threat them to sell it :)

It's a good job you're joking, I know of one situation where a person may have ended up in prison after doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom