Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Facebook fan page monetisation and list building discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a decent Geo FB page with 10,000+ targeted "fans" who are responsive to my posts on there.

Looking at setting up an accompanying website now to push these fans to and hopefully captcha them as email subscribers (as FB seems to be gradually decreasing the visibility of my posts to the fanbase I have paid them to build!)

Has any done done this successfully recently? I know pretty much how to do it but looking for best practice - things that have worked well, mistakes to avoid etc. I use Mailchimp for email lists and am thinking about having people opt in to one or more of several categories to receive news / promos so the lists will hopefully suffer low unsubscribe rates.

I have seen some nice forms on some sites which auto pull in the readers FB credentials if they are signed in and allow them to sign up with one click, couldn´t see if it was custom built though.

The idea with FB was to hedge against Google algo changes and be able to target people far better giving a smaller but higher quality client base. I still want to capture their emails as I continue building - should have maybe set something up to do so from the start but we live and learn....

Interested in how other have and are tackling this sort of thing or are you just pushing people from your page to site and hoping they convert to buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom