Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

FAO Scott Jones & Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you didnt hold that domain Lee

Who's to know who Scott replied to. It seemed a reply to me.

Or are you being pedantic and saying I didn't hold the domain after i let it drop after probably trying to sell it to domainers for two years previously? If so, bloody obvious aint it, as I let it drop, point being I have and hold domains of value and yes they may or may not drop but the good and the better domainers do go after them so one should buy before but if I fail to renew then good luck.

Yes i was Lee its always hard too know what to keep good luck with the rest of them :cool:

Maybe you wanted more than they are worth to that buyer ?

I see names that I would pay £90 to bb-online to try an catch, some I see I'd pay £42 (30+nom), others I would pay £35 regged in my name or inc reg fee, others I'd only pay £10 for.

So your domain you may have wanted £50 for but someone thought it was worth £30 so they want to buy it less and £6 means they can now sell for £30.

I have seen names in the bargain bin that I'd buy at reg fee but not £22, so if it drops I'll hand reg it.

I value every pound I make, lose, buy and sell, so see a difference, like I looked at STJs Fuel.co.uk name, he see's it as XX,XXX due to petrol/diesel but my use I see it more like early X,XXX because I have a use in mind and it wouldnt make XX,XXX, so I'll find another name. Same goes for your names :)

Maybe you wanted more than they are worth to that buyer ?

I see names that I would pay £90 to bb-online to try an catch, some I see I'd pay £42 (30+nom), others I would pay £35 regged in my name or inc reg fee, others I'd only pay £10 for.

So your domain you may have wanted £50 for but someone thought it was worth £30 so they want to buy it less and £6 means they can now sell for £30.

I have seen names in the bargain bin that I'd buy at reg fee but not £22, so if it drops I'll hand reg it.

I value every pound I make, lose, buy and sell, so see a difference, like I looked at STJs Fuel.co.uk name, he see's it as XX,XXX due to petrol/diesel but my use I see it more like early X,XXX because I have a use in mind and it wouldnt make XX,XXX, so I'll find another name. Same goes for your names :)

The market hs changed but people are still willing to buy, it aint 2005 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom