Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

First Ever .co.uk Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other domains have you got? if you don't mind me being nosy.

Thanks for the welcome.

Whenever I list the few domains that I think are of value I always get emails from people making silly offers, or offering to act as a broker, so I hope you won't think I'm being rude if I don't list them here?

They are the kind of domains that if people want them they'll find them, and when they do they'll easily find ways to contact me.

Sorry if that sounds a bit enigmatic. It's just that I seem to spend a lot of time playing domain-name-tennis with tyre kickers!

P.

Thanks for the welcome.

Whenever I list the few domains that I think are of value I always get emails from people making silly offers, or offering to act as a broker, so I hope you won't think I'm being rude if I don't list them here?

They are the kind of domains that if people want them they'll find them, and when they do they'll easily find ways to contact me.

Sorry if that sounds a bit enigmatic. It's just that I seem to spend a lot of time playing domain-name-tennis with tyre kickers!

P.

That is fair enough

Well one good outcome of the auction from acorns perspective is some new interesting members.

That is fair enough

Well one good outcome of the auction from acorns perspective is some new interesting members.

Was just thinking the same thing

What are the specific good points you think the article makes?

That having a mixture of currencies could be potentially confusing for buyers - not something that I'd considered before. e.g. Would it have made more sense to force everyone to use £ being that it's a .co.uk auction, or is $ the international currency for domain sales?..

The other points re: sedo not promoting the auction very well, and the lack of sales/low prices harming the domain sale industry I'm not sure if I agree with or not (haven't enough experience), but thought the points were interesting nonetheless.

I guess I'm saying most of the article then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom