Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Great Weight Loss Domain - £237 PASSIVE profit p/m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Established Affiliate Site - £237 PASSIVE profit p/m

Hi,

I'm reluctantly selling another one of my established profit generating websites.

This one is in the weight loss niche and all profit is made through MoreNiche via affiliate commission.

The domain is www.slimweightpatchreview.co.uk and the promoted product pays between £5 - £28 commission per sale.

Site has had steady income for the last 6 months, with both traffic and commission showing positive signs of growth throughout.

The domain was registered in April 2010 and the site currently ranks #1 /#2 for the 'product name review'.

The average profit each month is £237.00 and we are just about to hit peak season. These revenue stats are from Aug 1 2011 - Jan 31 2012.

In February, (last two days, the site has made £50.79 with 4 sales) and I would expect this high level of sales volume to continue through the next 3 months at least giving earning potential in the next 3 months of at least £900.

If you want a new weight loss site that requires no work and that is already earning money, now would be a great time to buy this one before you hit peak season.

This is a weight loss product and you dont need to update this at all. Once you buy it, you can hold it and just let the commission roll in.

I have enclosed all relevant stats.

You will notice a discrepency between overview of commission and traffic source commission - this is because MoreNiche doesn't count 'unpaid' transactions as commission until the merchant has paid into the account. I have attached a screenshot of 'unpaid transactions' for January which accounts for the discrepency between the amounts.

I am looking for 18-24 months revenue on this one. Earnings and traffic are up as we move into peak season so don't miss the high volumes and buy now!

Revenue could be increased with the introduction of mailing list and just a bit of freshening up the site. Genuine opportunity.

PM me with any offers if interested.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi

Reasons for sale matey ? Thought Moreniche forum would be the best place to sell this ;)

Reasons for sale matey ? Thought Moreniche forum would be the best place to sell this ;)

1. Just filed my self assessment and have a big tax bill :)

2. From my limited experience, there are more serious buyers on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom