Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello from a nomad's tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi folks

I don't really live in a tent but I wanted to say something other than just "Hello, I'm new".

I've joined in the hope of learning more about buying and selling domains. Maybe I'll have the opportunity to buy and sell some too. I've dabbled a bit over the years, always at the lower end of the market. I've never bought or sold via an auction so I'm keen to learn about that.

I'm a newbie here, but not a newbie to forums. It won't surprise me to see many familiar faces on here.

As always, I've read the forum rules and so, at your request, I'll post a few of my co.uk domains. (My best and worst domains are mostly dot coms.)

Here goes - all co.uk

TradesQuick
MiserAdviser
101Courses
Recipeasy

None have been developed and all are sitting on a generic company holding page so there's nothing to see.

Hope to make some new friends and learn some new things on here.

Cheers

Mrs B

Welcome to the forum. 101Courses is a good one, has lots of potential for development. catch you around

Hi Mrs B
Nice to have you join us here at Acorn.

If you are looking to learn more about domains then you have found the best forum to do so, have a good look around and feel free to ask any questions you may have as there is always someone here to help.

Thanks for the welcome!

Meanwhile, in my short time as a member here, I've already bought another domain. (Waiting for the money/domain transfers to go through.)

Yep, as everyone knows, buying is easy, it's the selling that's the hard part. As it happens, though, I'm really quite interested in developing this one into a nice little site before selling it on, or maybe even keeping it. :cool:

Welcome to Acorn

You have a decent name there in 101 courses :p

Enjoy the forum it really is a great place.

Regards

Aiden

Thanks, Aiden.

It's interesting to see how people like the 101courses domain. I have a few other 101s - some of them have developed sites on them. I have the dot coms for a few of 'em too.

I sold a 101 last week, but I still have plenty left which I'd consider selling if I don't get around to developing them, eg 101insurance (co.uk only).

Cheers

Kay

(Might as well use my real name as it's not hard to figure it out if anyone bothered to look at any of the domains I listed earlier. :cool:)

Hi Aiden

Thanks again for your welcome. I did post to say so yesterday along with some more comments about the 101 domain, but my post went into pre-moderation and then disappeared. Perhaps I did something wrong, although it was definitely not a spammy post.

Welcome Mrs buscuit.
I have 2 small kids so watch a lot of kids TV, and im sure theres a little soft toy bear on one of those programs called Mr buscuit. Your other half??
welcome ;)
dave.popupbloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom