Domain Manage

Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by inferlogic, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inferlogic United Kingdom

inferlogic Member

Hi!

I'd like to introduce myself. I've been registered here for a little while and have gleaned many useful tips from browsing. I'd like to start participating more with a view of being able to make the most of a growing domain portfolio.

I have been doing affiliate marketing for a few years, which is how I've come to acquire a few nice domains, however time and/or laziness has lead to most of them being undeveloped.

Where's the best forum for me to go to try and sell some of these domains? A couple of the domains have half decent sites on too so i'm keen to know if this is the place for those too.

Thanks!

G

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. doodlebug United Kingdom

doodlebug Well-Known Member

Hi, for all your UK domains this is the best forum to sell domains, as for TLDs I would try elsewhere.

Good to see you have done some research 8)

4. AssetDomains United Kingdom

AssetDomains Well-Known Member

Hi Welcome to acorn the aftermarkets a little slow at the moment but really good names tend to sell. Developed sites with earning are also a bonus.
    Itsa bit of a tradition to post your best and worst Domains why not let us know what you have.

5. alex2013

alex2013 Member

:)) "for a little while"? You've been here since 2011!

6. inferlogic United Kingdom

inferlogic Member

Yeah ok, I've been lurking for two years but only visited a handful of times! :)

It terms of worst and best? Well best is a matter of personal opinion - I've bought a couple of half decent insurance related domain from members on here.... and worst? One of the many domains I've bought with an accidental misspelling - d'oh!

7. Bailey United Kingdom

Bailey Well-Known Member

Welcome - oh and please don't mention the embarrassment of misspellings. I'm still waiting for a .com to expire that I religiously renewed for 6+ years

8. Milix

Milix Member

Mis spelling

Hi,

Come on I think most ppl have bought a miss spelt domain at some stage lol

I have and why do reg companies add the likes of .eu to your basket when you select just the .co.uk or .com?? As done that one too??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.