Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

irishstew.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My third swing at trying to get an appraisal here this week. I'd appreciate any thoughts.

What were you thinking of using it for?

The obvious use is a recipe page.

The overture is 300+

So a good, well layed out page should get reasonable traffic and may make abit of adsense money.

As a domain on it's own I doubt you'll find buyer willing to pay more than £20

Exactly what I was thinking...

Thanks for the response, and the helpful info. I was thinking of a recipe sharing forum or possibly a restaraunt review site.

It seemed better than reg so I grabbed it - actually I would have thought it would be gone by now.

i think a recipe site would do obviously

nice name but not alot of results on google for irish stew

good luck

A tacky joke site maybe?

In the name of the law.... ;)

I don't see much value unless it is developed to be honest. The domain on its own might get £100 to an end user but to a reseller, not much.

It sounds like a recipe site wins!

Thanks all.

It'd be hard to get a decent SE rank for a recipe site. There's a lot of them out there already!

The .com version of this name is a portal for ALL things Irish. Celtic jewellery, hotels, etc, etc. Maybe that's a better bet if you really wanted to develop?

Also, call me sad if you like, but I just checked a couple of my favourite food vices and found beefcurry.co.uk is free to reg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts