Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Kayak Fishing Blog and FSB Amazon store, 11,000 indexed, search engine traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys, need more funds for a new product launch so having to sell a couple of sites off. This one is JustKayakFishing.co.uk, a Kayak Fishing blog with a newly added FreshStoreBuilder store. I have themed the blog to match the store and integrated wordpress and FSB with products dynamically displayed in the Wordpress sidebar. Blog posts also link back to store category pages with relevent in content links.

The domain goes back to 2009 when it was linked to a proboards forum and had some content on it, I have had it for a while and always planned an affiliate store but its sat with Yahoo Answers and Youtube videos for content. In this time its ranked pretty well and now has over 11,000 pages indexed in Google.

Traffic is very consistent, almost 1000 uniques so far this month with 49 ranking keywords in google, over 1900 uniques last month with 100 keywords. Also get some traffic from various old forum backlinks, youtube, twitter etc.

Its made £35 adsense but thats since Jan 2011, so no real earnings - it didn't have adsense on the site for long periods.

kayaksum.jpg

Jan | Feb | 2012 (full year)

I will start the bidding at £25 and go from there, post your bid in thread. If the price goes into 3 figures I'll do a couple of hours customising the site for the winner. Auction ends 24hrs after the last bid.

Name is at 123 reg, free push. I'll send the winner a zip of all files and the 2 dbs. Winner will get a single use FreshStoreBuilder license with the sale. Paypal only for this one please.

Any questions let me know, any problems with my low post count PM me for other online accounts of mine with feedback, or my phone number.

Many thanks
Jay

Last edited:
Thanks Rich! Forgot about how the auction ends! 24hrs after last bid.
Jay

Ok guys, I think thats time up!

Sending you a PM now Rich
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom