Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking for good geo domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for strong geo names and was about to buy one from Sedo when I thought I might as well post here first and see if anyone has anything interesting - city, country, national parks etc.

I'm after .co.uk's only please, and just the placename as the domain - no visitbarbados, manchesterhotels etc. I'd like domains with at least 2000 exact match searches using Google's keywords tool, I have a reasonable budget and would prefer multiple £xx-£xxx rather than a single £xxxx, but am flexible and may go for a single high value domain if the right one comes along. Genuine buyer - if nothing comes up I'll be buying something off Sedo in the next day or two.

Thanks!

Town Domains

Taunton.co.uk
Dumbarton.co.uk

Shame you don't want .org.uk

I have Maldives.org.uk (single keyword, popular holiday and honeymoon destination, with 49,500 local exacts, 450,000 broad.

Domain age Registered on: 23-Dec-2000

Sitting on 2nd page at the moment.

Town Domains

We have a portfolio of 224 townonline.co.uk domains ideal to build a network of town web sites. These are more realistically priced @ £500 each for singles, discounted for quantity.

Some examples are:-

Andoveronline.co.uk
Basingstokeonline.co.uk
Grimsbyonline.co.uk
Stirlingonline.co.uk

Happy to forward, by request, the full list by email.

Mike
http://domainwise.com

Sorry limited internet out here so haven't had chance to check the exacts if there suitable let me know
rovaniemi.co.uk
figari.co.uk
Both are tourist geos

Have decided to go with a name from Sedo that I've had my eye on for a while so my immediate budget has dropped a little, I will be in the market again in a month or two and will get in touch if there are any I want to move forward with, thanks all.

Have decided to go with a name from Sedo that I've had my eye on for a while so my immediate budget has dropped a little, I will be in the market again in a month or two and will get in touch if there are any I want to move forward with, thanks all.

It's always refreshing to see members getting back at the end of a wanted thread, it gives credibility to the thread objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom