Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

manchester dot uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Since catching this domain, I have received quite a lot of interest and numerous offers. My initial intention was to hold on to it for development or future sale, as I can only see its value increasing as the domain space becomes more popular and more widely accepted.

However, I would be willing to part with it now if the price is right! So I am opening it up to offers.

Therefore, if you wish to make an offer, please PM me or email me (david AT ukinteractive DOT net). If your offer is enough to tempt me, we can agree a deal.

thanks

David

Notes to bear in mind when making an offer:
Any offer made will be subject to VAT at the current rate (20%). So if you submit an offer, bear in mind that if accepted, VAT will be added to that amount. If you are VAT registered, you should be able to reclaim the VAT. Or if you are based outside the EU, then VAT would not normally be payable.

Please note, I have already had a number of 5 figure offers.

I am planning to run this thread for a week. After which time I will consider the best offer and if acceptable, I will contact you to finalise the deal. In the event of 'last minute' offers, I reserve the right to extend the offer period.

Payment will be accepted by BACS or Escrow (buyer to pay fees).

Quick message about this thread and to @PhilGreg especially. I was migrating/travelling the last few days so didn't delete stuff as quick as I usually do. I think i'm pretty quick at deleting spam etc most of the time. I would urge Phil to have a cool-off period rather than disappear and to just look at past sales threads, very, very few have a discussion on value. In this case what happened is someone forgot, made the first comment and off it went. This is not typical. I've deleted all comments and can delete this one too. I will close the thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom