Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New Domain Parking & Monetization System

Haha I had one of those too, obviously someone with too much time on their hands and sufferer of Short man syndrome........probably has a small todger too. Wouldn't surprise me if its someone from here as its the only place that particular domain was mentioned.

On a serious note though, I would like to see more info on the the bid email and IP address of the submitter would be a nice addition. Would be nice if the bidder needs to confirm their email address before the bid was submitted so you know its active and prevent throw away emails from being used .

Yes this is coming in next release:

-IP of user submitted offer
-Referrer url
-Captcha
-Basic dig on offer e-mail
-Updated Control Panel
-Configurable sales page text

Signed-up that should keep me busy and out of the pub on a Friday night ;) always a good move

It's just a domain name for sale and parking system, so not something that can work miracles. ;)

Anything that saves the 15 to 20% sales fees of other listing sites - and on a template format. is a better proposition for me thank you. I see your Sharpening up your Rhetoric for the weekend as usual - Give us all a break

Signed-up that should keep me busy and out of the pub on a Friday night ;) always a good move
yep, I invested a few hours into it yesterday, pouring over 800+ domains, creating lists and editing nameservers to domainmanage, caught about 100 domains I'd always neglected to park so a worthwhile excercise anyway. The stats are surprising, already some of the domains have had quite a few unique visitors.

I've added a buy now price to my sites, but you don't actually get that option, it still just says make an offer. Is that supposed to be?

Haha I had one of those too, obviously someone with too much time on their hands and sufferer of Short man syndrome........probably has a small todger too. Wouldn't surprise me if its someone from here as its the only place that particular domain was mentioned.

On a serious note though, I would like to see more info on the the bid email and IP address of the submitter would be a nice addition. Would be nice if the bidder needs to confirm their email address before the bid was submitted so you know its active and prevent throw away emails from being used .
We've easily identified this long term Acorner, quite sad really.

You could always insert a couple of **** we'll do the rest.

Ps Steve relinked my Visa - sent you a PM

Do the stats filter out bots? Is there an option to wire up a Google Analytics account to make that easier?

All the main nasties have been filtered out and new are added to list, of course its impossible to account for every bot. Not looked into GA setup yet.

There is a major control panel update coming in the next few days.

Update, I've had £100 offers by different people on 2 different domains this week. I expect at least one of them is going to go higher. It's progress on SEDO for sure. Nice to see the IP address of the buyer coming through on the offer emails now :).

Something else id like to see in the future is automated audits on the account, so if domains are left to expire and the nameservers are changed away from domainmanage the domain is put into a different list or removed ( It may already do that im not sure ? )

I like the fact Sedo does this so i dont have to constantly manage the domain lists if i let a dozen domains expire.

Is the free trial of this still open?

And has anyone on here had any success with sales through DM?

Is the free trial of this still open?

And has anyone on here had any success with sales through DM?

I think that's well-over
It's only £2 a month for 100 domains or £5 for 1000 anyway.

I've only got around a dozen names loaded so far - one £20 offer. I like the layout and Individual listing. I need to see how much I can play around with each individual listing text before making a final judgement

I think that's well-over
It's only £2 a month for 100 domains or £5 for 1000 anyway.

I've only got around a dozen names loaded so far - one £20 offer. I like the layout and Individual listing. I need to see how much I can play around with each individual listing text before making a final judgement

Fair enough, i was tempted the first time around when i saw the offer but i had only just moved my domains to Uniregistry and didn't fancy the admin again. I'm quite pleased with Uniregistry so i'm wondering if it is therefore worth the jump over, I am interested to see if anyone has had any decent sales on Domain Manage.

Fair enough, i was tempted the first time around when i saw the offer but i had only just moved my domains to Uniregistry and didn't fancy the admin again. I'm quite pleased with Uniregistry so i'm wondering if it is therefore worth the jump over, I am interested to see if anyone has had any decent sales on Domain Manage.

I have mine split at the moment with DM and Uniregistry, I know uniregistry take a percentage of the sale but at the same time some of the prices their brokers capture is way way way above what most would push for............probably alot of lost sales too as a result of punching to high. The flip side DM is great where you know what you want to accept and are happy negociating yourself with alot more control.

That's a co-incidence Lovecraft, I'd just done exactly the same - But, I did have one problem over a sale (now completed) with Uniregistery, (buyer contacted me directly in the end) So i'm going to split my domains between the two and see how things are managed and played out between the two.

Added Indeed Adam - Uniregistery are more suited to gtld's or the higher value domains. They're a Cayman Islands Op - Not that that should make any difference, Just probably not that familiar with dealing with UK's and their value.

Plus I've always been happy to chat away with potential buyers - Had to go and put some clothes on for one sale as it was requested through a video link..:rolleyes:

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom