Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New Domain Parking & Monetization System

You can switch that off if you want to

Yeah I realise that, but for some domains because their brokers push the top end of the scale they more than pay for their commission if a sale does happen. Sometimes I feel that they can do a much better job of achieving a good price than I could.

I've already had some low xxx gbp offers via domain manage. I've not accepted an offer yet though.

Thanks for the feedback, i may try a split 50 / 50 trial in that case.

Thanks. Unfortunately the actual list of domain names, which appears to be leftmost, won't display in Safari in my iPhone. I'll try another browser that can emulate a desktop one.

Indeed just tried it on responsive mode in firefox and the table isnt responsive it seems. Not sure if it will be any better for you in landscape for now until its fixed @DomainManage

Edit , No isnt readable until you get to around 769px wide

Anyone care to list a few domain names they've hosted with DomainManage that can be seen live? I've already seen the example one in the first post within this thread but would be of use to see other examples too.

cablingsolutions.co.uk
hinduism.co.uk
ridiculed.co.uk

Hi all,

The domain marketplace page is currently being redesigned to be more user friendly...

stay frosty.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom