Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Pages on Xanga, LiveJournal, and Tumblr - worth it or useless for SE ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just started pages on these three sites about 9 months ago and it just does not seem to be paying off. I create original and meaningful content that links to my websites, but not only does it not drive traffic directly, it also does not seem to boost any of the sites in the SE results at Google or elsewhere.

From others' experience, do these pages with links back to sites eventually pay off?

Thanks!

I just started pages on these three sites about 9 months ago and it just does not seem to be paying off. I create original and meaningful content that links to my websites, but not only does it not drive traffic directly, it also does not seem to boost any of the sites in the SE results at Google or elsewhere.

From others' experience, do these pages with links back to sites eventually pay off?

Thanks!

They can do, there are two main methods:

1) Built legit sites and leverage the community on those sites (not so much LJ, but squidoo, tumblr you can do things with the community on those)

2) Mass shit slinging with automation tools to make hundreds of them fast and cheap

I think the days of the second method are numbered, in future I will be taking the first option.

Rather than spend ages on your pages just look at the crud thats popular, its seldom high quality stuff, just ppl posting crap that appeals to the herd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom