Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Phuket, I'm off to Phuket! Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok further to my previous thread (linked below) I am pretty much ready to book my flight to Phuket to spend a minimum of 3-6 months at http://www.tigermuaythai.com/.

It's £400 a month for training and accommodation with meals costing 60p-£1.20 each! If anyone is up for coming (a few people were before) then let me know and they said they would offer a discount. Domaining, SEO and thai boxing in a hot climate anyone???!!

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/general-board/83064-phuket-im-off-phuket.html

Last edited:
Make sure you have a phuking good time :p

Sounds like an absolute bargain you are getting there. I started thai boxing 3 months ago in a local dojo, (along with other martial arts that I have been doing for years) and I have to say it is rather excellent.

WW.

Last edited:
Make sure you have a phuking good time :p

Sounds like an absolute bargain you are getting there. I started tai boxing 3 months ago in a local dojo, (along with other martial arts that I have been doing for years) and I have to say it is rather excellent.

WW.

Ta mate. I did Muay Thai for just 6 months like a few years ago and loved it. OK, this is going to be a lot more gruelling (7 hours a day potentially) but I can't wait to get out there - it seems like a bit of a no brainer!

Ta mate. I did Muay Thai for just 6 months like a few years ago and loved it. OK, this is going to be a lot more gruelling (7 hours a day potentially) but I can't wait to get out there - it seems like a bit of a no brainer!

and at those prices you can go wrong, you could have 1 or two seo clients and with the profits live the dream in the sun :p

WW.

If I didn't have a dog I'd happily leave tomorrow to do this, but wouldn't really want to leave her with the missus for so long :(

If I didn't have a dog I'd happily leave tomorrow to do this, but wouldn't really want to leave her with the missus for so long :(

Lol, well I looked into flights and its around 400 each way for a budget flight. I hate flying but it will suffice.

You dont have to do it long term but £1200 for a month holiday including training, accommodation and flights might do!

Regarding accommodation, you get your own place with air con and no sharing - the way I like it unless it's with a fit scandinavian girl!

Sounds great. Cheaper than renting a flat in the UK, haha. Plus you get a great experience for your money. Remember to report back and let us know how you're getting on :).

Ok further to my previous thread (linked below) I am pretty much ready to book my flight to Phuket to spend a minimum of 3-6 months at http://www.tigermuaythai.com/.

It's £400 a month for training and accommodation with meals costing 60p-£1.20 each! If anyone is up for coming (a few people were before) then let me know and they said they would offer a discount. Domaining, SEO and thai boxing in a hot climate anyone???!!

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/general-board/83064-phuket-im-off-phuket.html

Really envious of you - this is something I would have loved to have done 20-25 years ago. It sounds like a fantastic opportunity.

haha love this

I'm flying to Vietnam in 10 days, doing Vietnam, Laos and then Thailand for 3 months! If i'm around Phuket i will give you a message.

Ha - I know I would not trust my Girlfriend with my dog. She would put curlers in his hair and paint his nails pink knowing her.

haha love this

I'm flying to Vietnam in 10 days, doing Vietnam, Laos and then Thailand for 3 months! If i'm around Phuket i will give you a message.

Defo mate - was thinking about vietnam after but heard its dodge! Who knows, might spend a while in Thai and then decide to travel around to bit more. Just not sure whether I want to do it by myself but my mates have orthodox jobs and girlfriends/wives/kids so its not an option for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom