Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Premium B2B Site (On behalf of a client)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I'll try to give you as much information as I can.

My client (chemical trading company) is shifting towards different products range and therefore reconsidering it's Internet inventory. The domain and site for sale are registered on my name (complex exclusivity and use agreement with client), Domain is in industrial chemicals range. Very popular, exact match. Can't give you full details openly, sorry. Just a hint - product is used as a grit in winter time and in many other industries.

Website occupies first 3 (!!!) results on G for years. The site itself is about 10 y.o. Has generated good business over years. Receives inquiries pretty often from UK and overseas. Traffic is organic (majority), plus chemical directories where it is listed for long time. On average 1,100 UVs per month (consistent). NOT affiliate, NOT Adsense or anything similar. It is a straight chemical business.

If you or any of you clients are interested - PM or mail for details.

Please, this is not a usual type of website but consider it rather like a chemical trading business. Get in touch only if you know what you are doing.

Client advised on a price range starting from £xx,xxx. Customer details are NOT included (goodwill is not considered), but customers know the email address from a website therefore will come to a new owner. Company is not planing to trade on the bulk industrial market anymore but mostly in fine organic compounds, therefore no competition. At the moment all inquiries are redirected to other sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom