Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Received my first DRS - anyone happy to advise?

Reaction score
Received my first DRS recently.

I'm pretty happy with it being a generic and not registered in bad faith but I do have a couple of questions, one about a WIPO trademark filed for the term since registering and a second about having previously offered the domain for sale to the company but not being able to agree on price.

Is anyone experienced in this and happy for me to DM them just so I can clarify a few points before submitting my response?

Thanks

Received my first DRS recently.

I'm pretty happy with it being a generic and not registered in bad faith but I do have a couple of questions, one about a WIPO trademark filed for the term since registering and a second about having previously offered the domain for sale to the company but not being able to agree on price.

Is anyone experienced in this and happy for me to DM them just so I can clarify a few points before submitting my response?

Thanks

Yes feel free to PM

I won two, pusher and ttuk, the latter solicitors no less. PM if need pointers.

Tip: always read through that new zealander's results, he gets loads and rarely loses. G**** P****

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom