Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Review domain auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bigdow.com
How not satisfied with the website (I think I leave the pool) domainservices.uk.com, I thought to put up another niche selling domain names and websites.M I thought to be a simple yet attractive design.
The menu is not complicated functions are quite the simple.De also seems my
domain name Brandie than that mentioned above + extension uk.com has so successfully from the *. Com.Sper to increase over time - will suffer changes over time (max.3-4 months) you will benefit from a custom script or even adding new functions: appraisal own parkings areas, check owners etc. .. hope you enjoy and as now!

New graphics of site - final
I hope in 3-4 month to make a big upgrade of site - a custom platform

Last edited:
I could review it but you won't listen to anything I say anyway.
It's a shame - you're just wasting time and money.

Bigdow.com
How not satisfied with the website (I think I leave the pool) domainservices.uk.com, I thought to put up another niche selling domain names and websites.M I thought to be a simple yet attractive design.
The menu is not complicated functions are quite the simple.De also seems my
domain name Brandie than that mentioned above + extension uk.com has so successfully from the *. Com.Sper to increase over time - will suffer changes over time (max.3-4 months) you will benefit from a custom script or even adding new functions: appraisal own parkings areas, check owners etc. .. hope you enjoy and as now!

It may be that I haven't had enough coffee yet,
It may be that your from Romania and your English isn't great,

But I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

It may be that I haven't had enough coffee yet,
It may be that your from Romania and your English isn't great,

But I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Oh my english is good
1. Im not drink my coffee
2...and eat letters :)

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say but there are so many reasons why the website is poor rather than list them all my best advice to you would be to scrap it and go back to the drawing board. You're wasting your time and money with this I'm afraid, simple as that.

Seriously, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom