Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo latest auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have Just seen a Tweet from Mark saying that his IT domain will be live on Sedo soon so went over and had a look.

Was Really surprised at the quality of the domains on auction at Sedo at present lots seems to have the feel of a Car-boot sale rather than a premium auction space that Sedo once was.

Just had a look at the inventory, it's not too bad, not as bad as I expected.

Some very nice names and a few that are pretty good with reasonable reserves

effective,co,uk at only 500 - 999 GBP is quite nice.

Just a shame they seem to have let some junk in to bulk it up

menshoes,co,uk :confused:

just had a look myself - suited co.uk and tradediscounts co.uk look pretty good for their low reserves too ;-)

Many good names. Hope they do well!

..... but how on earth did the likes of 'antivirusfree' and 'artritis' get in there? :evil: :evil: Are they one-word generics, brandables; do they sell a lot; or what?

MenShoes?

Yes just realised Murray mentioned it, I'm Surprised that one was allowed in. Sure is some good ones on there though I like partysupplies but some of the reserve prices do seem unrealistic or maybe I'm just used to seeing reseller prices on domain forums and DL.

Many good names. Hope they do well!

..... but how on earth did the likes of 'antivirusfree' and 'artritis' get in there? :evil: :evil: Are they one-word generics, brandables; do they sell a lot; or what?

antivirusfree - whilst not in the right term order, "free antivirus" is a high traffic term for the profitable antivirus software sector.

Rgds

Was Really surprised at the quality of the domains on auction at Sedo at present lots seems to have the feel of a Car-boot sale rather than a premium auction space that Sedo once was.

I'm shocked at some of the names they've accepted which distracts from the really nice ones.

We've got it.co.uk and url.co.uk on it so I'll be watching closely :)

2aaagdf.jpg

Nice Hoe! :lol: :lol: Is that a men or a women? I can't tell form the pic :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom