Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

sedo trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zee

Reaction score
been trying to log in to sedo from aol and firefox ,timing out, anyone else have trouble 1.05 Gmt

i've had a c**p month anyone else noticed any drop in revenue?

My revenue is considerably up on a couple of names and about the same on the rest

Charlie

Mine is at least as good if not better across a wide range (400+) of names.

Stephen.

yes it's been a bit erratic this month - last weeks revenue was terrible but it has recovered strongly this week and has been very encouraging - although we are still down on August revenue. I wonder if those attacks on sedo were still affecting traffic last week? Has anyone got any statistical info on traffic and seasonal variations. I read on a forum that Jan - Aug was considered strong and Sept - Dec weak. Looking back on our last 12 months figures it appears a reasonable argument although we find it hard to analyse our portfolio due to the new domains that are added during the year. Any info greatly appreciated.

Sedo Help!

Over the weekend I've parked a large umber of unused domains with sedo.

Their domain managment tool show me how much revenue I'm getting per domain.

What I'm worried about is that I have been obviously checking my sites are up and showing the correct ads for the domain and it seems as though its including my own clicks and paying me revenue.

Has anyone else experienced this or am I imagining things?

Thanks

Your message implies that you have been clicking on your own names? If so, that would be a clear breach of Sedo's (and all other parking sites) rules. You may wish to e-mail Sedo to say you did it by mistake etc.. to prevent yourself getting banned and having all your revenue withdrawn.

Otherwise, it might not have been a great idea to make a public statement on this forum about what you have been doing!!

Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom