Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

See Margate

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm

Reaction score
Unbelievable, seemargate.org.uk and seemargate.co.uk just reg'd because of the apprentice!

must admit i cant belive no one from here beet me to it :)

available for a quick flip if anyones interested

must admit i cant belive no one from here beet me to it :)

available for a quick flip if anyones interested

It was free to reg and had it typed into my system for a few minutes. Then I thought I'd lost it and when I came back it was gone ;)

Stick it on Namedrive (Has always been instant for me) and check the hits would be interesting to see.

its in progress....have to wait up untill an hour to change servers

LOL i also saw this free to reg and was tempted.

I live in the town Broadstairs, next to Margate.

Tommy was watching the apprentice as well it seems :)

I had a nose when it was on expecting it to be nailed but it was free to reg...

A waste of money.

Domainatitis
/do·mai·na·ti·tis/ (do″mayna-ti´tis) pl. Domainatitis- a serious compulsive disorder. Once infected, the patient develops a highly addictive yearning to register crap domain names for the simple reason that they are there.

I missed that, I only watch the last 15 minutes of the apprentice, I might have been tempted buy it as well, my Mrs is from Ramsgate and we lived there until last year.

A waste of money.

Domainatitis
/do·mai·na·ti·tis/ (do″mayna-ti´tis) pl. Domainatitis- a serious compulsive disorder. Once infected, the patient develops a highly addictive yearning to register crap domain names for the simple reason that they are there.

This with bells on.

how can it be in my account and i have the invoice, surley that meens its mine doesnt it??

how can it be in my account and i have the invoice, surley that meens its mine doesnt it??
123-reg?

I normally reg with them, make payment recieve invoice etc and it takes 5-10 mins for them to actually "reg" it.

Did someone beat you to it then?

i have been able to change the name servers, so just wait and see i guess:confused:

If you reg'd with 123REG then you missed it. Its on the HEARTINTERNET tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom