Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Acorn Auction Seo Domain DA66 - PA72

Reaction score
Caught yesterday, this is a high DA66 - PA72 domain with a large number of top class backlinks in it's profile, from the likes of gov.uk, bbc, ac.uk and many other well known high ranking sites. The domain name will only be given via PM. At the request of one of the potential bidders, do not mention the domain name here, and no comments to be made in this sales thread.

For transparency, once you've been given the domain details, if you want to make a bid, all bids need to be placed here so that other bidders can see who they're bidding against.

I've had several emails expressing an interest in this, there was an offer of £750 and interest from other parties who had made pre drop bids on here and elsewhere. I've informed everyone that I'll be auctioning it here.

The starting reserve price is £750 and the auction will end at 3:00pm on Thursday, August 3rd. (NOTE: there are no seconds on the forum clock/post times, so end time for bids should be 2:59pm)

Minimum bid increments of £25 until it reaches £1,000. If it reaches £1,000, the minimum bid increments from that point are £50.

Usual 10 minute sniping rules will apply

Any offers made in the last 10 minutes extends the end time for a further 10 minutes, and the same for any subsequent bids, and ends when there have been no bids for a 10 minute period.

Payment by PayPal or international bank transfer.

Last edited:
@Tool.Domains, thanks for getting the ball rolling, 2 days left to bid on this.

You have a bit over 24 hours to get your bids in, don't forget, the auction ends at 3:00pm tomorrow, Thursday, August 3rd.

Last call for offers on this, the auction ends in 1 hour and it's not every day that such a high quality authority domain like this is available, with 500K clean backlinks from some very high authority sites.

Thanks to @DNSales-com for his winning bid, I'll contact you shortly, and thanks to all others who bid and emailed/PM'd.

Good auction, well played and setup. I hope you are happy with the outcome.

Thanks Steve, yes, very happy with the outcome :) Domain transferred and payment received, @DNSales-com is great to deal with

Brill. I think you have demonstrated how some names will do better here than on DL.

Great sale, price was about where it should be for the quality. Congratulations.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom