Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

TattooLeak.com - Tattoo sharing service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Starting my own tattoo sharing service called TattooLeak - the reason behind the name was the idea of tattoos being ink or your skin (which can leak) and the idea that when things come onto the internet, they get leaked.. so a pun I guess in a way.

If you do not wish to sign up you do not get a user panel, just basic image viewing rights, you cannot comment, rate etc.. an example of this is: Tattooleak.com - Show off your tattoo to the world! | Tattoos

But if you choose to sign up, you get your own control panel, you get image comment alerts, message alerts, friend alerts, you are able to save favourites etc.. for people who do not want to sign up, I made a dummy account for you guys:

home: http://tattooleak.com
user: acorn
pass: acorn123

Thanks for taking the time to look,
Andy

A good idea for a site, but I could not click into the login fields on the home page (IE7) to test it, they were misaligned over the top of the page.

I think you need to be able to browse site before joining to retain interest. Main buttons are too far down the page, I could not click on them at the moment either.

Good luck with it.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom