Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What do you do with your domains?

the domain I used to own that was bought by one of top 50 legal firms in the world that has 1400 lawyers with $1b rev - I understood new gtlds before they were issued in years before 2013 and yet many UK domain professionals still don't understand new gtlds in 2022

How bad at business are you that you let a domain expire and get bought by a billion dollar company?! Instead of telling everyone I would be ashamed and keeping it to myself. Of course if it was me I'd have sold it to them before it expired. Just because people don't *want* something doesn't mean they don't *understand* it. In fact the more you understand new gtlds the less you want one :) Clearly you don't understand and that shows in your lack of success in the industry. You do realise you're wasting your time trying to sell us your rubbish yes?

And this rubbish about 'watching successful people'. Oh stop it. I watch airline pilots but I can't fly a plane. I watch surgeons but I can't operate on people. What's next?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom