Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk xmasgiftsformen (1000 local exacts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for offers for this, has not unreasonable search volume and would make good for someone who wants to spend a little time developing it or getting it ranked and affing it.

Thanks

Hi,

Looking for offers for this, has not unreasonable search volume and would make good for someone who wants to spend a little time developing it or getting it ranked and affing it.

Thanks

£20 offer

Any more offers guys? Will give this until end of today and if no more ffers and mrh still wants it it will be his.

Hi mrh,

Sorry but i really should let this go to sc2009 as i did say i would end yesterday. I've sent him a message, if for any reason it falls through il come back to you.

This is back open to offers as i turned down the highest offer thinking i was doing the right thing to fulfill selling it to sc2009 who hasn't even had the decency to follow through with his offer or reply to my messages therefore losing me the sale :/
Ben (sc2009) is a good guy, I'm sure there is a reason he hasn't replied to you.

Have traded with him on serveral occasions and he has never let me down

Hi Lovekraft, apologies for not getting back to you I have been ill for the last couple of days. Just catching up on some emails now. Happy to take this at £30 alternatively if you have a higher offer please take it.

Regards,

Ben.

Hi Ben,

No problem, its yours at £30 still. Sorry if i jumped to the wrong conclusion, only i had seen you were logged in a couple of times and hadn't replied to the couple of messages i sent which lead me to thinking you had changed your mind. Was just wanting you to confirm you still wanted it more than anything. Guess it was impatience on my end.

Please come back to me when you are better and i hope you recover soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom