Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Recent content by onemillion

  1. O

    What are your CTR's like?

    Hi everyone, Sorry about the the simple questions, I'm pretty new to this. I am just wondering what you Click Through Rates are like on your parked pages. I would just like a rough idea, so I can compare them to mine. Does the parking company contextualising the results help...
  2. O

    Anything left ???

    There have to still be some big money domains out there, as technology and fashion are constantly in flux. I just picked up http://www.wavetopay.co.uk and http://www.wave2pay.co.uk as I saw a bank had just released a credit card that combines with an Oyster card. Surely some other banks...
  3. O

    Introduction Hello People

    Thanks sji2671. I saw in one of the other threads that you run the selfmademinds website. It's a great site, and very useful. I noticed you have a Mediajump implementation on there, does it offer a good return. I think a similar thing would work quite well on some of my domains, rather...
  4. O

    Introduction Hello People

    Both I think. Is it better to buy .co.uk sites from UK cmopanies, and .com from US? Cheers
  5. O

    What's an average CPC?

    Hi I'm new to this, and I am just wondering what the average CPC is from a parking page? I imagine it's got to be around the dollar mark, right? Also, I have read about a new 2 click solution, are there any compnies that offer this? Also, is contextualisation really important because I...
  6. O

    Introduction Hello People

    Hi everyone, Just bought a couple of domains, and plan to buy a few more.... Does anyone have any general advice on monetisation. I have zero coding skills. Also, where is the best place to buy? I bought some from GoDaddy, but someone told me Moniker are a good company to buy through...
Top Bottom