Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123 reg auto adding .eu domains to shopping cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
anyone else find this pretty annoying? i went to check out yesterday in a hurry and the total was £94.00 grrrrrrrrrr. had to go back and re-enter my details n stuff as i hadn't noticed that it had flung the .eu version of the domains i bought into the list!?

Yep, annoying, but I bet they do good business from it.

>>Yep, annoying, but I bet they do good business from it.

suppose they probably do. still a bit of a liberty though i think. in fact, i'm suprised they are allowed to do it because you add the domains you want, then check out and they don't give you the option to add the other domains, they just add them first then give you the option to remove them, which isn't obvious or normal practice. i bet people have paid for them by mistake- i almost did as i whizzed through in a rush to reg my names...

it is like buying pasta in a supermarket and someone flinging in some pasta sauce that you didn't notice until you got to the checkout!

I had praise for 123 website, but find having to scrub eu add ons annoying.NOT a nice try on with customers,could cost them in future.

Its driving me nuts, they should remove it

me too - I now spend twice as long waiting for the page to refresh removing eu domains from the list.

I hate it.

I'm trying to remember to make a comment about how much I hate it every time I raise a support ticket when my domains don't appear in my control panel after I've registered them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom