Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123-reg .uk Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To register a .uk domain with 123-reg.co.uk it is £6.09 total price. But to renew it is £6.79. Why is this? Last time I renewed a .uk about 8 months ago it only cost £6.09 to renew. :confused:

I think they say intial price is below cost! Idea must be to get a client base and make a profit in subsequent years and through other sales etc

yes but worth it

Ok 123reg charge a bit extra to renew, but website easy to use,quick to reg. I've chosen a domain,reg. and had at sedo in 35mins, [at night] for a little extra it's worth it, but email queries are c--p, a pity ,it spoils a great site.

They have NEVER answered a message sent via my control panel (using the support online form)
I gave up trying.

Last edited:
123-reg

texidriver said:
They have NEVER answered an email from me!
I gave up trying.

so they proved me wrong.

replied today, only took 19 days !

cheap and never any issues changing tags or transfering in and out
the best in my experience
:p

also.,...

co.uk, .me.uk, ltd.uk, .org.uk .sch.uk .uk.com, .uk.net, .gb.com, .gb.net, .eu.com, .de.com, .jpn.com, .qc.com, .us.com, .web.com

are all free to transfer at the moment - not sure if this offer is available all the time?

when i contact 123-reg via my control pannel (using the support online form) i always get a reply within 24 hours max.

not sure if there are differnt ways of contacting them

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom