Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123reg ... hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Spotted this on the opening screen after logging in:

-----
Subject: Win a Digicam!
Sent on: 2006-04-25 16:56:07 Delete

Nominate 123-reg as "Best Web Host" in Web User's Reader Awards and get entered into a prize draw for one of the World's first Wi-Fi Digicams!

To vote for us please click here

Thank you.

The 123-reg Team
-----

Oh the irony!!!

can i just ask (not having brought anything new for a while - i know.....i must be ill :D) does all this negative vibes for 123 stem from eu registrations or is it the whole system has taken a rapid down turn?

A bit before the eu landrush, they had a problem where you would pay for a .co.uk renewal but it would not show up on the whois, then it took about a week of multiple emails for it to be sorted.

The main problem with 123-reg is their very very very bad customer service (although things always get done in the end, it's just a lot of hassle) but then again a lot of internet companies are exactly the same (uk2.net springs to mind). I believe this all started when Pipex took over.

Just noticed on site,
We are currently experiencing issues with the Site Builder system, this is causing problems logging into the package and viewing existing pages. We are working towards resolving this issue now and hope to have a resolution shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing.
.................hence no answer for emails ?????.........z

I've had problems when buying .co.uk, it only took them 10 weeks to sort it :confused:

We all know who is going to win Web User's award then. Even if 123-reg aint the best host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom