Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123reg Very Poor Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

zee

Reaction score
still waiting answer and help for 3 days over 123reg software fault, unless its purpose is to delay clients on holding page for free publicity....ignoring e mails for 3 day fault is very poor service .

You've changed nameservers? and checked all is correct, I know that when a domain is a previous 123reg client the settings are sometimes mucked up. Check forwarding etc. and set everything to your default, I did that once and it resolved before I got an answer.

thanks for info, but have tried it all, new domains,but on 123page seems stuck on hplding page ,nomatter what else is shown, seems like a software glitch..no matter what is chosen on webforwarding page , and shown to be accepted, when domain typed, holding page comes up..more annoying when ignored by 123reg. is it just me....? 3 domains obtained at same time,
abbey-banks.co.uk ,abbey-bankloans.co.uk ,bankloans-online.co.uk .

I'm in the same boat, no matter what I do recent regs are stuck on their holding page.

Shower of tw@s

123reg stinks

I thought I was cracking up, on 123 it shows pointing to sedoparking .com but directs to holding page, have tried typing other redirects, comes up as having accepted, but when typed in is holding page...Being ignored foe 3 days is lousy service ,esp when comp is up for sale...NO more domains via 123 and now have 500+ to shift somewhere...fedup

It looks like they've been putting in place a new offering, instantsite so maybe that has something to do with it. Your 123 parking pages look a little odd also, is that new or just very old?

Were all three owned by the same person previously? if not then it probably is a 123reg problem.

Go through this

Go to DNS and 'reset DNS to defaults'
Check CNAME and TXT are the same as other stored domains
Go to web forwarding - click no web forwarding and save
Check IPS Tag and ensure it's 123-reg
And nameservers, remember 123 reg is useless at showing current nameservers, try putting in current nameservers for 123 reg and see if that works, then give it a few hours and change it to the ones you need now.

If that doesn't all work, pay 50p and speak to tech. :mrgreen: If it's any consolation their turn around time is woeful, I'd agree with that, especially when you can speak to four different people over the space of 48 hours and they and you are none the wiser, their ticketing system must be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom