Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Adsense CTR up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Across our network, Adsense for Search is now up to around 5% in the last few days and over 1% for Content. This is up in the last 3 days quite noticeably... Has anyone else noticed an upswing?

Across our network, Adsense for Search is now up to around 5% in the last few days and over 1% for Content. This is up in the last 3 days quite noticeably... Has anyone else noticed an upswing?

I haven't got a lot of Adsense on my sites and they have been quiet, no question in the last few days they have picked up for no apparent reason. I am glad it wasn't just me as I thought it was something I had done ;)

Pleased for you

Aiden

I haven't got a lot of Adsense on my sites and they have been quiet, no question in the last few days they have picked up for no apparent reason. I am glad it wasn't just me as I thought it was something I had done ;)

Pleased for you

Aiden

Yes, some improvement. But nowhere near the levels of a couple of years ago. The period in the couple of months to Christmas was absolutely abysmal for me.

Stephen.

Strangely December Adsense is going to beat Nov for me, it's been a great month.

Great month for me also. Must be all those people on Christmas leave surfing the web.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

WOW some of mine are currently getting £21 a click on average..

Never seen that stuff before... bloody hell.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom