Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Anatomy of a good Adsense website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking to make a few sites that will hopefully generate me a little extra daily revenue in the £3-10 PD range.

Could people point me in the direction of some examples of sites that do a good job of deploying Adsense, I am not out to steal ideas on the topic of the websites as I have my own interest areas, I more interested in the design, layout and placement of the adsense units.

Any other advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

I am looking to make a few sites that will hopefully generate me a little extra daily revenue in the £3-10 PD range.

Could people point me in the direction of some examples of sites that do a good job of deploying Adsense, I am not out to steal ideas on the topic of the websites as I have my own interest areas, I more interested in the design, layout and placement of the adsense units.

Any other advice would be very welcome.

Thanks

I have been expermenting with adsense placements on my site domainers and found that that is a good adsense layout for a blog without going OTT on ads and putting users off reading and leaving ;)

WigWam

This topic has been discussed at great length in the minisite section. Adsense is just one way of arriving at the income you are after.

I have been looking at this site which offers a minisite formula with examples. http://www.5dollarformula.com

If I thought it was dodgy I would not recommended it!!!!

i'm sorry dude but someones hijacked your account again recommending that shite.

This topic has been discussed at great length in the minisite section. Adsense is just one way of arriving at the income you are after.

I have been looking at this site which offers a minisite formula with examples. http://www.5dollarformula.com

i'm sorry dude but someones hijacked your account again recommending that shite.

Why do you think that the methods suggested on that site don't work?

No, its definitely me.

I'm not connected with the site in any way and they are not compensating me in any way whatsoever.

Its just a site I found, signed up for the report and it looks interesting. Most of the material is covered in the minisite section, here, but still worth a look, in my opinion.

To be honest we are monopolising this thread and not really helping Oceanic with his question. Can't we just agree to disagree!

No, its definitely me.

I'm not connected with the site in any way and they are not compensating me in any way whatsoever.

Its just a site I found, signed up for the report and it looks interesting. Most of the material is covered in the minisite section, here, but still worth a look, in my opinion.

To be honest we are monopolising this thread and not really helping Oceanic with his question. Can't we just agree to disagree!

I think there is one easy way to find out if this is realy you...

what are your 3 favourite .co.uk domains that you own (not including the ones in your signiture)?

WigWam

or attatch a picture of you holding i sign saying "its really me" :D

Here's the proof....

elephant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom