Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Brightwork for sale

Reaction score
Just gathering initial interest for this, as I am looking to move away from domains into another area of business. The recent move by Nominet to the new system has not been great for us and more and more failures to catch, means it's just not worth it anymore.

Full brand sale of Brightwork, which will include the following assets:

All IP —
  • Logos of every variation, with source where available.
  • brightwork.uk, brightworkagency.com (used as a redirect), bigclickenergy.com (used in marketing and as a redirect)
  • A full portfolio of around 127 UK domain names (a list of which will be provided to interested parties)
  • Social media handles - Facebook (brightworkagency), Instagram (brightworkagency), TikTok (brightworkagency)
  • Ecologi profile with over 1000 trees planted and 40t of CO2 removed, integration with the website via API
Details of websites & their structure —
  • brightwork.uk — homepage, built on WordPress using a custom theme and designed with Elementor Pro
  • WHMCS hosted on subdomain which has been used for a CRM occasional, but has processed most of our sales over the last 5 years — over £60k of sales via outbound calling to customers in the domain industry and auctions before we moved to a custom CRM, detailed below.
  • A custom CRM full of leads (over 800) attained from 6 years in the industry, some of the database has been purchased from other companies in the industry over the years.
Servers and infrastructure —
  • 1 main server running WHM hosted on Katapult.io (by Krystal), this hosts all of the internal websites and data and also the email server.
  • Main server connected to two external DNS servers running on Digital Ocean, in France & Amsterdam and are clustered to the main server which is hosted in London, so redundancy is pretty good.
  • Email servers are using Mailgun to provide 100% deliverability and runs through WHM.
  • We have been using LiteSpeed Web Server, over Apache, the caching is FANTASTIC with WordPress, but we have rolled back onto Apache for the sale. You can simply rebut the license and plugin if needed. WHM also now supports NGINX
Misc.
  • Associated external accounts available to include if needed include Mailchimp, Canva, Mailgun, Zapier, Stripe (account will be included as part of sale), server logins and associated information.
Sale also includes lookups.uk (hosted on Katapult.io) a custom built RDAP lookup site, using Ghost (NodeJS) and includes the domain name lookups.uk and all associated content.

Please note sale does NOT include Nominet account, however, if necessary will include BRIGHTWORK tag if you have somewhere to move it. Please also note that this is a BRAND sale, company entity is not included.

PM for more information

Last edited:
Sorry to see you go Ben, I'll miss our rants.

Good luck with the sale and all the best with the new venture!

The recent move by Nominet to the new system has not been great for us and more and more failures to catch
In case you were not aware, there is a formal 6 months review of the new system coming up...
This may or may not bring about any changes. But that's a different topic, I don't wish to distract from the main point. Email or call me if you wish to discuss – your feedback will be helpful.

In case you were not aware, there is a formal 6 months review of the new system coming up...
This may or may not bring about any changes. But that's a different topic, I don't wish to distract from the main point. Email or call me if you wish to discuss – your feedback will be helpful.
Thanks Cip, I’ll shoot an email across tonight!

Now listed on Flippa, but will certainly still consider offers from this community as a priority.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom