Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Another Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I just got into the domain business about a month ago.
I have around two hundred domains. I've been running weekend auctions at ebay to sell my domains.
Here is a list of my domains for sale this weekend.

This site looks great, but I've encountered a few problems. I tried to upload my avatar but it didn't give me the option. The radio button was prechecked and there was no other option. Also, I couldn't figure out how to add a signature. That option seemed to be missing. If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks and I look forward to everyone's posts. Have a Happy New Year!

Welcome to the forum :)

This site looks great, but I've encountered a few problems. I tried to upload my avatar but it didn't give me the option. The radio button was prechecked and there was no other option. Also, I couldn't figure out how to add a signature. That option seemed to be missing. If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it.
I believe some options are limited for new users until they have made a certain amount of posts...

Welcome to the forum, good luck with selling your domains.

Hi ! Welcome
howdy.gif

Took a look at your ebay list, You might want to concentrate your efforts on marketing elsewhere ? Ebay is a world giant but not the best place for selling domains :(

As for your names, not bad for a newbie :cool: a few trademark issue names but don't worry about 'em - No one else does ;)

Thanks for the info and the welcoming. Some of my domains sold for over $100 on ebay last weekend so I was pretty happy with that. I think this week's list is better than last week's.

welcome mydomainbook to AD

looks like you are doing ok on ebay, not the best place to sell names but if its working for you then all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom