Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Buying Sedo Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently sold n2k and webrecruit and each one took nearly 2/3 months i spent about 2wks demanding that sedo cancel the transaction :( - they had the money straight away but really dragged their feet with the nominet forms etc and releasing the funds.

very wary of it now - has to be worth my while to sell

I guess it's only instant if the seller cooperates.

I know I've managed to turn around non-.co.uk transactions within 24 hours of being alerted that funds are available (indicating that it is possible to do deals quickly), but then I don't like dragging my feet on that kind of thing...

If the seller plays ball, they're fast.
I've no experience of seller problems though!

.co.uk

Took me about a month last time to sell a co.uk through sedo the buyer was not very fast in my case.

Well the domain still isn't transfered. I email Sedo every day who do reply but to no avail, I still have no use over the domain. It is now showing as registered to Sedo.

I had to set up an account at Dotster.com because they couldn't work with Registerfly.com so now I have a battle to get my money back from Registerfly. Dotster charge extra for URL forwarding.

I wont be buying a .COM through Sedo again in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom