Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Unforgettable.co.uk Joins Dan.com's Domain Distribution Network

DJ

Reaction score
We're excited to share a groundbreaking development at Unforgettable Domains Ltd – our new partnership with dan.com, a leader in the domain industry. As we join the dan.com Domain Distribution Network, Unforgettable.co.uk is poised to embark on a new chapter, expanding our platform and welcoming a broader user base later this year.

To celebrate this significant partnership, for a limited time, we will be inviting a select group of our existing clients to refer their sales through dan.com, without any extra commission charges from us or the need to change your nameservers.

What does this mean for you? You can continue to enjoy dan.com’s renowned domain escrow service, but with even more benefits:

Dan.com Discounted Commission: Only 5% for Buy Now and 10% for Lease-to-Own transactions.

Privacy and Convenience: Avoid the hassle of gathering private and sensitive information from your buyers, helping you to comply with GDP and speeding up the process.

Currency Flexibility: Conduct transactions in GBP, EUR, or USD, eliminating the inconvenience of currency conversion and USD transactions. Your buyers can transact directly with dan.com in GBP, streamlining the process for everyone.

Get ready for an evolution in domain transactions with Unforgettable.co.uk and dan.com. We're not about reinventing the wheel – our aim is to make it run smoother for UK-based sellers.

Last edited:
If this is of interest to you and our paths have crossed previously than drop me an email and I confirm the next steps.

Cheers!

DJ

Well done, DJ. Hopefully a true gamechanger. Site looks excellent too.

This sounds interesting DJ, congratulations on the new partnership for Unforgettable.

Will the commission increase towards the standard Dan.com fees (15-25%) after a trial/set period?

Thanks,
Greg

Thanks Greg,

No, nothing like that planned at the moment. The idea would be, in the future, to allow users to park their names on the platform and those with buy it now prices will be able to benefit from a direct checkout link to dan.com similar to this.

https://www.unforgettable.co.uk/domains/landing-page/frank.co.uk

Users who choose to negotiate a sale rather than use buy now will be able to create a link using this tool.

If/when we look to launch this properly, we will look to charge a fee, but it would be nothing like the 15-25% more inline with the original dan.com fee or even cheaper.

We may also introduce a small handling fee of 1 or 2% for customers who simply want access to the referral tool, but as I said nothing like that planned at the moment.

This free invite won't be extended to everybody, just a select few people who I have dealt with and helped me along the way, while I look to develop the platform further. Ideally I am looking for people who refer names fairly regularly to dan.com, as it would be most beneficial to them.

Feel free to send me an email if you have any other questions or if you are interested.

Cheers,

DJ

Well done, DJ. Hopefully a true gamechanger. Site looks excellent too.

Thanks for the kind words George. I think your pretty well covered with your own great site, but if you do refer links to dan.com drop me an email and I'll set you up.

For those of us who don't know anything about unforgettable could you fill us in as I see a fair few domains I recognise and would love to know more, how it works, partnered with anyone etc

For those of us who don't know anything about unforgettable could you fill us in as I see a fair few domains I recognise and would love to know more, how it works, partnered with anyone etc

Is that you Ant?

I'm guessing you recognise naughty.co.uk ;)

What do you specifically want to know? You are also welcome to email me as I might not be willing to publish everything on an open forum.

Cheers,

DJ

lol I know you bought that one.

Looking at the domains I just thought there may be a few people involved, like flip announced Mo and Jeff etc

Don't worry your always a star on your own, but with the announcement etc just thought I was last to know as always etc

lol I know you bought that one.

Looking at the domains I just thought there may be a few people involved, like flip announced Mo and Jeff etc

Don't worry your always a star on your own, but with the announcement etc just thought I was last to know as always etc

Wouldn't do that to you. You can thank my PR firm, chatGPT, for the announcement :p.

Hope you are well!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom