Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Can we have some more templates please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi ,

I am finding that I have more success with some templates at namedrive than others.

for example I try to use the travel template as much as poss because it gives good returns.And looks more comfortable.

But I would love to see some more added as I think good templates stop people leaving and hopfully clicking.

thanks

Hi Rottensoundz,

I'm glad you like using the templates. We have always looked to bring out new ones of these, but we have seen that general parking templates often serve us better than specific templates. We have millions of domains on our system and finding targeted templates which would cover many of them is somewhat difficult as there are too many topics to do each area individually and if the templates are too general, they don't cover the topics satisfactorily. If you look, we have over 260 categories, so it is difficult to develop templates for all of them. We have designed some category-specific templates but our job is to make you more money as well as just making our pages look nice :)
If you have any specific areas you'd like to see templates in, I'd be very happy to take the feedback on board.
Hope you all have a great Easter.

Ed

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed in the front office, but we have now added 30 new headers for the classic templates on ND. They are as listed. We will be following up with the categories and Marquee II images shortly. I hope this helps to lend your domains some extra targeting.

Printers - Operating Systems - Upgrades - Hardware - Car Audio - Home Audio
- Mobilie Internet - Horse racing - Board games - Tools - Internet TV - Messaging - Parties - Celebrities - Funeral Services - Newspaper Magazines - Internet Radio - Pop music - Build House - Architects - Tobacco - American Football - Hiking Climbing - Soccer - Adventure - Boats 2 - Massage - Yoga - Fashion

Ed

Re. New Headers

Hi everyone,
You may have noticed in the front office, but we have now added 30 new headers for the classic templates on ND. - Mobilie Internet - Horse racing - Board games - Tools - Internet TV - Messaging - Parties - Celebrities - Funeral Services - Newspaper Magazines - Internet Radio - Pop music - Build House - Architects - Tobacco - American Football - Hiking Climbing - Soccer - Adventure - Boats 2 - Massage - Yoga - Fashion
Ed

That's a relief.
After a few years of nothing much new, I thought you'd sacked your artist(s).:D

Now could they work on Herbal, Eco, Solar, Loans/Debts, more Shopping, Tickets/Bookings, Hardware, Acronyms(there's a challenge), Domains:)-D), Credit/Banking, even more Shopping/Sales, Toys, Security/Biometrics, Delivery, Moto(bikes), Brands/Branding(another challenge), Faith, Auctions, Retirement, Robots, Comms/Voip ..and did I mention more Shopping ?

Cheers.

I think they're designers, not artists :D

After a few years of nothing much new

I resent that! We released 260 images for the Marquee II Images in December last year. We're just building an overview of them actually as they look great and I think a lot of people are not aware of how good they are.
I'll give our chaps your suggestions for the new headers though. I think you missed out shopping.

Ed

I think they're designers, not artists :D
I resent that!.
Ed

Oh, diddums petal Ed. I've injured you. Sorry about that :-D.

We released 260 images for the Marquee II Images in December last year. We're just building an overview of them actually as they look great and I think a lot of people are not aware of how good they are.
I'll give our chaps your suggestions for the new headers though. I think you missed out shopping

Ah Marqee. That thing I've hated with a passion.
My blind spot. Apologies. Must look at Marqee II.

Of course, I was referring to the molasses-slow flow of new banner-headers.

BTW, I appreciate you pointing out that I omitted 'More Shopping'.

Cheers, and thanks to your 'designers' for the new goodies :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom