Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UKBackorder Auction cumbria.uk

Great domain used to own Cumbria.com along with @Cumbria twitter account sold the domain to Iain who then sold his porfolio to Godaddy. I did notice that the twitter account has not been used in while give Iain a call ask if still has details. if you managed to get twitter account you would have a nice combo.

Great domain used to own Cumbria.com along with @Cumbria twitter account sold the domain to Iain who then sold his porfolio to Godaddy. I did notice that the twitter account has not been used in while give Iain a call ask if still has details. if you managed to get twitter account you would have a nice combo.

What is lain (or iain)? Some kind of scottish gibberish?

Thanks man! Do you have his details to hand?

Intel cant find it it was about 10 years ago when sold it. Good luck with domain.

Individuals valuations can do one as far as I'm concerned, great sale buddy!

It shouldn't have gone...bug there methinks. It should've moved into the recent sales section.

*edit nope there it is at the top of the page next to 'auction ended'

I think it's a great name so I'm not surprised it went for 4 figures. The tantalising bit is just how high did it deserve to go beyond that, but it could be such a productive domain/site.

It shouldn't have gone...bug there methinks. It should've moved into the recent sales section.

*edit nope there it is at the top of the page next to 'auction ended'

EDITED - Lol..... someone slap me. I was looking on the wrong auction site

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom