Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Auction Cyprus

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice domain, nice sale

perfect (almost) for me, but didnt have the funds :(

Kavos.co.uk - Kavos

and i have ' Kavos.co.uk ' if people are in the market for popular holiday destinations...

Barry

and i have ' Kavos.co.uk ' if people are in the market for popular holiday destinations...

Barry

I had a feeling you might sell this after that advertising campaign you ran, failed to work

kavos.jpg

I did try to warn you Barry, but as always you know best ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Frank letting Barry Down...

The only reason it failed Frank was because you slept with " V " and refused to buy her the mega breakfast in the morning, and you call yourself a mate, pppppfffff

** in a scooby doo voice **
"And I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for your pesky tightness " ...

The only reason it failed Frank was because you slept with " V " and refused to buy her the mega breakfast in the morning, and you call yourself a mate, pppppfffff

** in a scooby doo voice **
"And I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for your pesky tightness " ...

Well if we are going to lay our cards on the table, I best set the record straight. It was nothing to do with the breakfast why she left. She left because she didn't realise she was being roped into a dodgy business venture with someone who made David dickenson look like an albino.

She had been been speaking to " O " and also noticed the change in complexion and it then dawned on her that she didn't to have anything to do with any z posters from "the only way is Essex" so she done a runner back to her partner Dean gaffney and confessed all.

You can dress it up anyway you like, but the fact of the matter is she wasn't interested in the next level of the kavos "advertising campaign" and had nothing to do with the fact that she couldn't get THAT breakfast ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom