Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DM backorders update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After a few members on here having issues placing backorders with Domain monster, I have contacted them twice over this issue and they responded and the problem now seems to be resolved.

I have just placed 15 more backorders with no errors :cool:

How many DAC accounts does Domain monster have ?

They must have loads of DAC accounts ??

How many DAC accounts does Domain monster have ?

They must have loads of DAC accounts ??

They should have one. Nominet T&C. One DAC access per member who applies for it, which contains the real-time & delayed-dac.

The only issue in the favour of the larger members is the disproportionate time-delay dac quota.

Now if they somehow have more than one membership (or access to other members dac quotas), that is a different issue! As it is for any Nominet member.

S

Suppose to have one but how do you catch for so many bookings with just one ?

Isn't there a maximum 1000 look ups per day ?

Whois: 1k per day

Real Time DAC: 432k per day

Time Delay DAC: (5 x Number of domains on tag) + (200 x Most registered in a month during the last 12 months) per day capped at 3m

They should have one. Nominet T&C. One DAC access per member who applies for it, which contains the real-time & delayed-dac.

The only issue in the favour of the larger members is the disproportionate time-delay dac quota.

Now if they somehow have more than one membership (or access to other members dac quotas), that is a different issue! As it is for any Nominet member.

S

I guess they must use the time-delay dac quota coupled with the dac realtime access.

Suppose to have one but how do you catch for so many bookings with just one ?

You don't is the short answer, even with their huge lookup quotas. I've beaten them a few times recently to domains I had booked with them using my time-delay script which checks 15 domains at 2 second intervals!!! I reckon they are seriously overloaded with bookings at the moment.

Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom