Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

domain release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Morning,
I got a number of domains i registered with Fasthosts through a third party. The third party w**kers never answer emails etc so i'm trying to regain control but looking into it, as far as i can see, its going to cost £10 a domain (fasthost admin) then £5 (123-reg admin) each to transfer to 123. there must be a simplier way?
:evil:
thanks

Hi Charlie,

Sorry to hear about your troubles, who are they so i can avoid them in the future....Name and Shame them!

8)
Regards

the 2 bit third party aint the problem its getting fasthost to change the TAG seems an issue - if anyone has a contact becuase the only contact i can see on the website (fasthosts) is one where you have to be UKreg member, i know its free but i dont want one i just want the domains
:)

well certainly aint going to spend any money at fasthosts (i cant contact them)- 123-rules!
:lol:

i suppose i send it to the sales enquiry form then?

the support stuff requires name and password?

reply from [email protected]

Dear Customer

We have not been able to log a support request for you because your account number and pin were missing or incorrect in the Email that you sent.

Please resend your request and include your account number and pin in the first lines of the body of your Email

Example format:

nxxxxxxxx
pin xxxx

Charlie,

I have got hold of an email address direct to an "Account Manager" of Fasthosts.

I will PM it to you.

Admin

ok thanks admin - i will use as a last resort if i dont get any joy out of the sales team

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom