Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domainlore ror auctions have started

I cant image a start up at the checkout on 123 reg and them not buying the .uk. Then, when debating on which domain to build there website on. I bet most will choose the .uk

While trawling the WHOIS over the past month I've bumped into a few startups that have launched on the .uk and left the co.uk on the shelf. The .co looks superfluous up against the .uk. The PokerStars.uk switch is interesting and I wonder if any other high profile sites will jump. Google.uk doesn't even forward to the .co.uk at the moment. And I'm still waiting to see a TV ad pushing a .uk site, but I'm sure it'll happen in time.

Acorn members: "you should only use .co.uk" "no, .uk is best"

Everyone else: *Obliviously clicking away and buying things through geni.us and amzn.to links on YouTube, linktr.ee links on Instagram and adverts without URLs on Facebook*

Last edited:
Acorn members: "you should only use .co.uk" "no, .uk is best"

Everyone else: *Obliviously clicking away and buying things through geni.us and amzn.to links on YouTube, linktr.ee links on Instagram and adverts without URLs on Facebook*

Touché

Not quite in the same league. Plus I am sure you had read my numerous rationals

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom