Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Drop catching script wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a partner to so some drop catching with. I have TAG, dedicated server & money. I'm looking for someone with a good script who would like to strike a deal.

I would suggest leasing a script so you don't have to deal with updating and fixing the code.

Buying a script out-right is likely to cost you xx,xxx, then you have to find close to nom hosting, where you can lease one for low-mid£xxx per month for the script and hosting.

I have to disagree Steve, there are lots of scripts available for under £500 which have caught lots of great names and lots of LLL.co.uk domains, and as for hosting, you can host it on several for less than £25 a month with great success. That along with a DCE subscription your ready to go.

I haven't seen any around the £500 mark, but then I've not really been looking lately.

Linux command line software for Drop catching domains from Nominet, using the DAC and EPP registration servers for a fully automated catch, now its upto your server to ensure you are at the front of the queue. No other program can meet the specifications, from DAC end to EPP registration is just 0.000135 seconds.
Program is fast complied PHP with command line entry for domain name and DAC delay count, fully automated from start to finish.
Licencing is based on IPS Tag and DAC/EPP IP's per customer

This was available for £249

^^ that script is command line compiled code which meant you would be unable to tweak the code yourself to try and get an advantage which would put me off as I'd like to tweak the code for speed increases.

Where is the list of these scripts because i have not seen any for sale under £500 ? as it would be interesting to see them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom